Wednesday, August 24, 2005

God's Superdogs

we went to the PNE yesterday. ]
Andrew's favourite thing was all the rides he is now big enough to go on.

My favourite event was the SUPERDOGS. It's really the main reason I go. I love the superdogs because it's about mutts. Really we can all relate to the mutt. I'm not a purebred kind of girl. I love that the dogs would rather run on top of the tunnels as opposed to through them or that they escape from backstage and run amuck. I can relate to a mutt.

The SUPERDOGS are mainly rescued dogs, given a second chance. It's really all about redemption, being abandoned, rescued and loved. It's about the underdog (haha...) the forgotten and the imperfect, being loved and accepted for who they are. Given a second chance.

I can relate to a mutt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I tried to post a link but it cut it off, so can you send me your email so I can send you the photo. ;)

P.s. I can relate to mutts too...lol.

Danea

Anonymous said...

Oh or copy and paste this as one long link. ;)...hehehe. Hope you like it! :D

zee

http://members.sparedollar.com/
zeebootee/beautiful2small.jpg

cari said...

okay, that just about made me cry!!!
you are so awesome, I brag about your work all the time!
When are you coming to see me?

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you like it! These were the perfect pics too. :)

Looks like I'll be in Bellvue in Oct. I'm trying to plan something for then.

zee

Jenn said...

Carolyn......awesome post! I can so relate to a mutt. Who knew you could have such a spiritual experience while watching the superdogs.