Sunday, April 09, 2006

tommorrow is D-day

or really - pre D-day.

Tommorrow I sign the papers that allow the lawyers to serve my husband with divorce papers. It will officially be the beginning of the end. It's a strange spot to be in, I have been anxious to get this over with for some time now, but now that it's really here, I'm beginning to feel abit nauseous. No one plans for their marriage to end this way and I swore I would never be the one to file for divorce. Yet, here I am....

I really don't know if I am doing the right thing (and I'm sure their are alot of you with opinions about it) Part of me doesn't want to file, but the other part knows I'd just be dragging it out.

It's been it's been more than 18months and I didn't expect it to hit me this hard..........

6 comments:

Lee said...

thinking of you.

shari said...

it's not easy.

make sure you take some time for yourself.

Michelle said...

It definatly would be like dealing with a loss. And it sucks. Thinking of you and praying.

Anonymous said...

God be with you...lean on Him

Peter said...

Take care, we're all here for you.

Kristi said...

oh Cari.
Its so hard. Letting go and saying goodbye.
Its okay to cry and hopefully you have a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen.
Who cares if its been 18 months. Pain is pain.
It knows no time....