Friday, July 22, 2005

AVS chick

It's official, I'm an AVS chick, apparently we are a rare species.
I had my first shift in the AVS department today (for those of you who don't know, that would be AUDIO VIDEO SYSTEMS.) Steve, don't laugh. Just b/c I have never hooked up my own DVD player doesn't mean I can't.
I set up 2 1/2 tv's today.
The camera manager called me a traitor and said he lost a little respect for me today. Later he came by and said that now that I'm an "AVS chick", I've got a little bit of an attitude. He's just jealous I guess 'cause I get to watch TV all day.
Tommorrow I'm back to being "photo girl" or "picture lady" as the carpet guy calls me.
I'm going to have to choose which department I want to pursue.
Reminds me of a song .... "torn between 2 departments, feeling like a fool......."

4 comments:

liz said...

Hey chickie, you free on friday?

cari said...

what for?

liz said...

ummmm....to help me move
:)

liz said...

9:00 timmy's
10:00 moving