Wednesday, September 28, 2005

better the cottage where one is merry than the palace where one weeps

I have a flippy calendar that is permanently open to Aug. 7th. The quote on that page is promontly displayed in the kitchen to remind me that it doesn't matter where I live, it's where my heart is that matters. It's hard to keep that in mind as Andrew and I trip over each other in the garage and I can't find a place to put the mail.

Encouraged by Jenn...this is what home means to me.

My home is......
- an adjustment to living on my own, a place of self discovery
- a place where it is safe to be yourself and express yourself
- a place where chocolate is always on hand
- a place to curl up at the end of the day
- a place where small living quarters are just an excuse for more cuddle time
- a place where the cat is queen
- not such a bad place after all!

3 comments:

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peter said...

So are you thinking of staying now :)

shari said...

Another tag... hehehe....

check my blog to see which one...

=)