Monday, September 12, 2005

Timmy time....

My friend Peter came over and installed Quicken on my computer. It's a great program where you can import your bank account information and then go through each transaction and catorgorize them. This enables you to find out where your money is going....
It would seem a large chunk of mine is going to Tim Hortons. We determined that if I was going to save money I should probably cut out some precious Timmy time.
This was confirmed on Saturday morning while working at the photo counter. Two men came up to drop off their film and exclaimed "It's the Tim Hortons Girl!"
I don't even work there!!

2 comments:

lori said...

i quit using 'quicken'. i'd rather not know where my money is going. (actually, i'd rather mike not know where my money is going!)

Danea Burleson said...

ROFLOL!!! That is too funny Cari.