Saturday, October 22, 2005

5 days to go and my house is a zoo, this is very unusual for me when I move. I am usually packed a month in advance and the boxes are neatly stacked and we are ready to go on a moments notice. This time round I am no where near packed the boxes have created a maze through the house, the dishes are in a dirty pile on the counter, I can't find my kitchen table and the bathroom is filthy.
Perhaps I am just done with all the change this past year, done with the uncertainty, done with the disruption. I wish I could just go to bed tonight and wake up in my new place. I hate asking for help and I hate people seeing the mess and the dirt that has become my home.
I just keep thinking that in 1 week I will be in my own place...how sweet will that be?
I am in the middle of an 8 day work week ending with moving day and I can't seem to get motivated. Sigh. 1 week.

3 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

it will all be over soon....
i can help during the week and you know how i love unpacking and organizing when you get to your new home.....

Jenn said...

we will be there thursday night to help finish the packing!

cari said...

yeah! thanks!