Friday, October 28, 2005

Thank you!

By 7pm yesterday I was feeling pretty discouraged...okay, by 4pm I was feeling discouraged. There was still alot to pack and alot to come down and it felt like it was never going to get done. Thankfully my friend Peter was there to keep me motivated (he brought cookies as a bribe). Still with only 2 of us it was a big job. I will admit, Peter did most of the work and I mostly whined. Then at 7:30pm 3 angels appeared. Amazing how much faster things go with 5 people instead of 2. Within an hour they had moved out the majority of the boxes and packed new ones. Thank you first to Peter for all the hard work and encouragement, then Mandy, Jen and Michelle for being my saving grace when I was feeling overwhelmed.
Also a big thank you goes to Mom, Dad, Liz and Jen for the awesome birthday present!

Today is another big day, we have to unload the truck and come back for 1 more load, then take down shelving etc. Even though it's pouring with rain I am optimistic it will get done today!

Thanks again to everyone for their help!

1 comment:

shari said...

How are things going at your new place, Cari?