Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I went to a private christian highschool.

I recently met up with a friend who also went to that highschool.

We had different experiences.

We talked at length about where life has taken us the last 10yrs, who we still have contact with etc.
He was telling me about one of our former classmates he still sees, this man knows how to party (and knows how to brag about it) Mon-Sat. And when Sunday rolls around he puts on his best suit and his best smile graces the church with his presence.

My friend has a pretty sour taste in his mouth regarding Christians, and I don't blame him.

As someone famous (I apologize for the name has escaped me now) said "I'd become a Christian if it weren't for all the Christians I know..."

The troubling things is the more he gets to know me, the more I may be solidifying that belief........

2 comments:

Scott said...

it was ghandi. sad but true

cari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.