Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patrick's Day

Spent some of St. Paddy's day in a conference, some of it slogging around Vancouver in the rain and some of it in an Irish Pub drinking green beer. Well....to be fair, I tried the green beer, but it wasn't my drink of choice. Next it was off to the tattoo parlour....

No worries....just a nose ring! No permanent markings of any kind.

Did you know they use a needle for piercing your nose? I was not aware of that and no one thought to mention it.

I hate needles.

7 comments:

Lee said...

sooo, u did it?

Susan Kirchmayer said...

yes, she did. thankfully it was only the nose and not other body parts.....

James Goudie said...

is it a stud? or like a bull with the ring?

some people look really good with the stud.

Michelle said...

I used to want to get a small stud in my nose, Rod was 100% against it so I didn't.

Very fun!

L&D said...

How else would you expect them to 'Pierce' your nose? Hmmmm. I saw my girlfriend get hers done and it bled like crazy. Love to see some pics of the new ring.

shari said...

cool... ummm ya... piercing does require making a hole... i'd rather it be done with a needle than with the peircing guns. actually hurts less.

Greg said...

Congrats, I'm sure it looks great on you, It may take a little while to get used to. I have no problem picturing you with a nose ring. Can you believe I've been pierced seven times and have a tattoo? If I can do it...