Tuesday, April 10, 2007

on second thought...

my family is going crazy. they have had to endure the never ending saga that is my major life decision. One minute, I'm selling the trailer and uprooting and moving. The next I'm staying and commuting, or maybe taking distance ed through BCIT. Or maybe I'm renting out the trailer and moving to Vancouver for year.....

I even did up my budgets and some extensive flow charts plotting out all 5 options, with lists of pro's and con's.

I made Liz read them this morning while she waited at the clinic for Jenn and Gracie.

She read them over and said "well, none of these look like they will work".

Yep, it's true, none of the plans actually work. I just need to pick one...and go with it......and make it work.

I think we all agree, I should keep my trailer...right? after all I just bought a vibrant pink flowering tree for the garden (I have to stay out of the gardening stores....they are nothing but trouble...)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Pray, pray, pray my friend! God will tell you which chart He likes best. :)

Peter said...

Does that mean I don't get a pink tree, and still have to install more flooring ;) hehe

Miss-buggy said...

I would keep it personally and rent it out. You can rent it out for $1000 a month easy. It is a house. Pray. It will come to you. Keeping it is an investment for ya.

shari said...

It's never easy to make such a big change in your life. When I was planning to marry D and move on down to washington, it was a huge long headache to work everything out. jman and lexi's dad did not want to cooperate, at first, and everything we needed for our visas kept getting screwed up, at first. I had more than one person tell me that it shouldnt be that hard to do the right thing. It must be a sign that we made the wrong choice. I laughed at these attitudes, because one the most important things I have learned through the trials and tribulations of my life is that doing what is best and what is right is rarely the path of least resistance. Often times, it is the most bumpy and harrying. But, when you pray your through it, and start to see God working things and blessing you, it is sooooo worth it.