Thursday, May 31, 2007

Confessions...


I'm 30 yrs old and I've only been to 2 concerts.
Sad I know.
(I should clarify that I am not counting all those christian concerts from youthgroup days...'cuz, well they don't really count)
X always wanted to take me to a headbanging concert and see me in moshpit. Not quite my style. I'm somewhat claustrophopic...
So I was pretty excited to go see The Police last night.
I realized though, that I think I know more Sting songs than Police songs...but none the less there were still plenty of songs I knew. And of course the whole crowd knew them too so it was kind of like a sing-along with Sting (okay, not really.....)

2 comments:

Lee said...

I wanna know who X is?!?!

cari said...

X as in the Ex....as in the ex-husband...as in the man I was formerly married to.