Monday, September 01, 2008

the best laid plans

I had a perfect plan.

I would move to Vancouver, go to school for a year, sell my trailer this summer to my renters (who had said they wanted to purchase it), pay off my student loan, pay my good friend who continually bails me out, thus allowing me to spend time being mom again, taking Andrew to school, picking him up, and freelancing during the hours he is gone.

It was my perfect plan.

my plan.

key word..."my"....


all was trucking along fine. until my renters decided not to buy and then moved out. yikes!
so now I am in a financial pickle, paying for rent in Vancouver and a mortgage in Deroche...holding a trailer that is not selling.

hmmmm.....how did it all go so wrong??

there is one thing I have learned in my life, that no matter what plans I make..there is someone making their own plans.


And oddly, it always seems to work out..

3 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

always. For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord
Jeremiah 29:11

Kristi said...

stay positive. You did what you had to do and have enjoyed it. Everything happens for a reason.
There is always a - plan

Becoming Human said...

things ALWAYS work out for you in the most amazing ways. I know you can do this!

You could always design party invites for a living ;)