Tuesday, September 30, 2008

change of plans

before I even had a chance to be employed, I am now unemployed again.

I called my credit card to ask them to up my limit so I could pay off some debts from school...the first question they asked was "are you presently employed?" I laughed and said "no....I guess that means you won't give me more money!" (I suppose I should have thought of that before I called, but you if you never ask....)

anyway..getting back on track....I will not be working at LD afterall.

Get this..we are moving to Harrison..as in the hotsprings...where the old people live!

I am opening a store with my sisters (and father). Crazy!

2 comments:

liz said...

hey! I'm not old!

Danea Burleson said...

This sounds cool but I have a quick question...what about the schooling you just took? And what about photography, will they play into your future employment somehow?

Hope it's not bad for me to ask, just a huge fan of your photography...