Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Hello blogger world

Well the blogs are few and far between, I really should hook up the internet!

So Lucy Lu is slowly driving me insane....
She ate my bread..that was the last straw. I bought mousetraps. She licked the peanut butter off the traps but didn't set them off. I stuck a soggy cheerio on the trap in the hopes that it would dry and stick to the trap (you know when you leave cheerios in bottom of the bowl and they dry up and stick so you have to pry them off) she managed to pry that off as well without setting off the trap.
Last night she was srcatching in the ceiling above my room. I got so frustrated I went and slept on the couch at 4am. She decided to move to the living room and scratch there. So I turned on the TV to tune out the noise, but that kept me awake b/c there was an interesting show on. Yep, I think she's wearing me out, she's trying to drive me out. She won't win.
I'm borrowing Mom's cat for a week. If that doesn't work......

2 comments:

shari said...

LOL... That Lucy Lu is sure one determined little mouse. Maybe she is part Zerkee??? Hehe.

I'm pretty sure they have live traps at our local hardware store. I can price it out for you!! Then maybe you could come for a visit?!?

C :) said...

if your mom's cat doesn't get rid of your little pest... call me and you can borrow Kujo (my cat). He is always bringing home evidence of his kill and leaving it on the front deck... sometimes its the body, sometimes its just feathers, and sometimes its a leg with a little fur attached.