Saturday, April 02, 2005

my life in a shoebox

so I'm completely out of the old house and have spent 3 nights in the garage amongst piles of assorted junk. Couch came today (a week earlier than expected) just looking for a truck to pick it up! (so excited).
I still have lots of painting and unpacking to do, but it's a huge relief to have everything out of the old place.

Interesting thing living in a garage, I discovered I have to turn of the lights to use the microwave, otherwise it takes 10 minutes to pop a bag of popcorn! But it's cozy and cute and quiet so we quite like it.

The only draw back is my internet is dial -up :P I'll just have to cope I guess!

Bye for now!
Cari

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Our internet it dial-up, yes it's slow but it works!!

I wouldn't mind painting or helping unpack(or trying to, as it depends on Payton ), just let me know when(and where!!).