Sunday, March 27, 2005

disappearing furniture.....

yesterday I came home to find my washer and dryer gone, today the dinning room table was missing, and in a few minutes the couches will go too......

I guess that means I'm making progress.

I'm hoping my theory of getting new furniture to help me move on works. It could backfire and the first night in the new place might seem like a foriegn world....of course with all the plants I could pretend I'm on a safari....that's fun!

I am on my way to pick up Andrew and meet someone I am not looking forward to meeting. I suppose it's better to get it all done in one shot. Husband moves out, sell the house, etc, deal with it now rather than put it off for a year and rehash it.

Lord give me strength, grace and a spirit of PEACE so I don't act like a freak.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think you have every right to act like a freak.....of course there is an embarresment factor involved. It can be fun though...

shari said...

Trust me.... "Someone" is going to be far more intimidated by your presence than you by hers.