Friday, March 04, 2005

silly putty

Dear Lori,

I was sitting at the computer a few minutes ago when my 4yr old walked in and asked for help. I looked up at him and giggled as I noticed his forehead was green with a layer of silly putty.
B/c his forhead is so warm it has melted into a sticky goo that you would think would peel right off but doesn't. Hmmmm.... quite the dilema.

I stuck his head in the fridge for a few minutes in an attempt to harden the putty so it would come off in one big piece. That didn't work. So we grabbed a towel and cold water and scrubbed. He's managed to get it all off his head, but it's pretty stuck in his eyebrows. Do I let him walk around with green eyebrows? Any suggestions?

Sincerley,
Sticky in mission

5 comments:

liz said...

try peanut butter...

Michelle said...

LOL, thanx I needed a chuckle!!

lori said...

Dear Sticky in Mission,

well, when sam spray painted olivia blue, solvent worked...when i used vaseline as conditioner in my hair, solvent worked...when elisa got a round brush caught in her hair for three days, it had to be cut out...when ben tatooed his parts, scrubbing worked...i'm afraid i have no experience with silly putty in the eyebrows! (but i'd try butter or oil)

lori

Miss-buggy said...

That's great!! Did he just do that? I am still laughing.
Awww....kids....

Miss-buggy said...

what about coca cola. I heard Coke can get anything off!!