Saturday, March 19, 2005

many shades of white...

So excited....I will be able to start painting the garage either tuesday or wednesday (Yeah!).

I have decided to be really bold and paint the main room white. Yes, I said white. I know you are all thinking you must be reading this wrong especially after the contraversial green kitchen.
I have a vision in white, but picking the right shade of white is next to impossible. I didn't realize it would be this hard. Definetly harder than any other color. And they want to buy the paint tommorrow so I have to make a desicion right now......aahhhhhh. Very stressful :)

I'm going to go stare at my white paint chips a little longer.

8:35pm
After consulting with Jenn and going through every shade of white imaginable, we settled on white. Just plain white. "Natural White". No chance of pink or yellow undertones. Pretty bold.

2 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

wow - you really are a risk taker!!!

lori said...

i just wallpapered over the orange in my dining area. in plain white embossed wallpaper. I love it. Sometimes the absence of colour is as striking as the presence of it. It makes the colour in other things pop, like your gorg yellow couch. Good Choice!