Monday, March 14, 2005

Depressing night at work.
First of all it was very slow and by slow I mean s l o w.
my computer keeps track of when my customers come in, there was over an hour between customers at one point... ONE HOUR...you can only dust the film so many times!

Then there was the music....first up "All by myself, don't want to be all by myself....anymore" that was playing while I was in the change room staring at myself in the mirror.
Later it was "You've abandoned me...love don't live here anymore"

Need to shake that off and remember that I'm not by myself, I haven't been abandoned and love does live here. And that's really all that matters.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You aren't alone and never will be, but that doesn't stop you from feeling that way does it?? You are loved!

lori said...

Have you heard the song, "It's Five O' Clock Somewhere"?

Miss-buggy said...

That's a good song Lori!!
I hate those days where the shift justs DRAGS!
You aren't alone, that is right. Although sometimes it feels like you are. Those are the times that we need to remember all those that love us.
God loves you Carolyn and so do many otheres, me too!!
"...God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us."
Rom. 5:5
Don't know if that is the right verse I was looking for but you are so loved. That IS all that matters.