Friday, March 04, 2005

things I am thankful for...

A personal committee to help make important desicions, like whether or not the new couch should have arms.
A four year old who never lets me forget the stupid things I do.
Friends who are always willing to go to Tim Hortons.
A camera that works.
A job that doesn't require me to get dressed up.
Call display.
A garage with a coke fridge.
Chocolate.
Microwave popcorn.
Paint chips.
An estranged husband I can still call friend (and I can still call when I drive my truck into the house).
Life

4 comments:

liz said...

the big question is....which couch did you pick?

Michelle said...

The best seat on a couch is by the arms!!

lori said...

in our house, the best arm on the couch is also a seat! Ride 'em cowboy!

Miss-buggy said...

isn't great having a personal commitee?? Made me laugh.
Your four year old has a wonderful memory. I love the fact that he doesn't let you forget about what you tell him (with some things)