Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Oh dear!

So I blogged awhile ago that I had an addiction to house plants. At the time I had 22 house plants. Since then I have sold my house and have had to downsize considerably..... i got rid of three plants I wasn't too partial to at the garage sale. So I was down to 19. Then I found these beautiful 6ft palms at the Home Depot for $15.

I bought 2 of them.

Back up to 21. So I resoved to not buy any more house plants. I mentally decorated the garage and determined I really only need 11. But then.....

I went to superstore.

Yep, got sucked in. They have these cute little 1ft trees with pink flowers. Perfect for the pink bathroom....so perfect. They would look so great on the windowsill! There was three different shades, I would need at least 2 of them for the right effect.
I walked out of the store before I could buy them, but the memory of them still haunt me. I'm itching to go get them.
I'm going to be living in a greenhouse soon, not a garage!
Help.

2 comments:

shari said...

I don't know, it might be fun living in your little jungle. You could decorate with animal patterns n stuff?!?!

lori said...

definitely go for three cute little one foot trees with flowers. one and three - the magic decorating numbers! (i've been trying to post for this for 2 days and haven't been able to get on your comments)