Saturday, April 09, 2005

me, my mouse and I

First week in the garage.
We are warming up to the new place and learning to live with the new "family". Little Lucy Lu introduced herself the first night by sneaking into the candy bowl and treating herself to the treats. I found myself on a stool at 3am poking the bowl, encouraging Lucy Lu to pack her bags and move on..... Lucy Lu had other ideas.

I went to Rona to find a live mouse trap. I could only find the kind that squish the mouse into a rodent pancake, so I opted instead for an electronic pulsing repellent thing that plugs into the wall. I left a ritz cracker on the counter and it hasn't been touched in 3 days, so it obviously works. I will need to buy another one for the bathroom however b/c I wake up each morning to find droppings on the shelf. I was wondering what a mouse would need in the bathroom in the middle of the night. A coworker suggested she just needed to take care of business!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Apparently Lucy Lu thinks you should pack up and leave her and her house alone!!

shari said...

Awweee, poor Lucy Lu. Where will she go now? What will she do?

So how does all the furniture fit?