Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Lessons 10yrs in the making....

The friends that were truly important in my life 10yrs ago are still really important in my life today.

We never truly comprehend how our actions will effect the outcome of someone elses life.....good or bad.

We are not the same people today as we were yesterday, we are constantly changing, growing, learning, succeding, failing ..... moving.

We are very blessed when we have the support and love of friends during the tough times, not everyone does.

We can spend a lot of time assuming things about people, only to find out with just a single glance that we were wrong.

4 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

yeah - ya gotta love friends that don't abandon you....

cari said...

huh?

Anonymous said...

I miss you lots.

Danea

cari said...

AWWWWW!!!!!
Come see me!!!
Just jump on a plane tommorrow, I'll pick you up!

:)