Wednesday, June 08, 2005

well...on a lighter note.....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8am..Andrew slept in :)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds b/c they sparkle
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Madagascar
4. What are your favorite TV shows? Amazing Race...Taneane and I are SO going on that show.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Protien shake and no fat yogurt, then for my 2nd breakfast I had a cheesebiscuit and a caramel frappacino
6. What is your middle name? Joanne
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian, and anything chocolate
8. What foods do you dislike? mushrooms, raisins.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Cheddar
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My Josh Groban, Charlotte Church, Sarah Brightman mix.
11. What type of car do you drive? Toyota Matrix
12. Favorite sandwich? I don't like snadwiches, althoughI had a chicken carbonara sub at Quinzno's and I think I could seriously get addicted to them.
13. What characteristic do you despise? ignorance, selfishness
14. Favorite item of clothing? my new white flewffy skirt
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? AFRICA and EGYPT.....but for a week or two I'd love to take a train across Canada, or at least through the rockies.
16. What color is your bathroom? White!! My bathroom is finally white!!! with pink and chocolate brown accents
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Ugghh, I can never find clothes that work. I actually bought stuff from the Gap today. Usually it's Suzy sheer or the Garage (how fuuny)
18. Where would you retire to? I'm just trying to get through this year!!!!
19. Favorite time of the day? 9:00am Timmy time
20. What was your most memorable birthday? Hmmmm.....
22. Favorite sport to watch? Baseball, Although we watched alot of hockey last year and it really wasn't so bad.

25. What laundry detergent do you use? Laundry? what's that??
26. Coke or Pepsi? hee hee - coke.........with rum.
27. Favorite movie? Ocean's 11 and 12 was good too. The Power of One, So I married an Axe Murderer, A Christmas story
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Neither, noon is good
29. What is your shoe size? 7
30. Do you have any pets? A cat, a mouse, some wolf spiders, a frog, a deer, birds in a nest above the door and occassionally a bear.
31. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends? Surprisingly no.
32. What did you want to be when you were little? Artist, missionary.
33. What languages do you speak? English and I know 4 spanish words
34. What is your pet peeve? Clothes that make me look fat!!!! (I had a frustrating day at the mall)

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

i hate those days at the mall! i had one of those last week, and though it was a successful shopping trip, i hate shopping! (one of the key reasons alf married me!!!)
On another note - kudos for buying a matrix...if you ever need it serviced, bring it to jim pattison toyota and tell alf to work on it (ok, that's probably a bit out of your way!)

liz said...

but you came out of it with white jeans!

Susan Kirchmayer said...

wear a hat! i double do dog dare you.

Michelle said...

At the present time.....I hate clothes shopping. It's so sad :(

And shoe shopping which I used to LOVE has been sad lately as I have been discovering the extent of damage that has been done on my feet due to pregnany... I now have "wide" feet....ick.