Sunday, December 04, 2005

I took Andrew to Superstore today to buy groceries..I took a little sidetrip through the Christmas aisle.
I must have said something to the effect of "we better get out of here before we get into trouble..." because while looking at candles and debating whether or not I needed them, a small voice informed me we had better not get them because we will get into trouble.
I just had to inquire "in trouble with who?"
"Trouble because we won't have money"
I then got a lecture from my 5 yr old on how I really didn't need the candles and therefor I shouldn't buy them.

He left me a loophole though........
He stated at the end of his rant that they weren't on the list, leaving me to conclude that so long as I put frivilous things on the shopping list, I am free to buy them.
Makes sense to me.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I like that loophole!!

Anonymous said...

well of course if its on the list you can buy it. everyone knows that - sitting in the admirals club at the airport in mexico city. im bored

Anonymous said...

oh, that last comment was from mom

Danea Burleson said...

LOL....that is too cute, smart little guy there! Guess you better start making your lists a little more carefully...hehehe