Wednesday, December 21, 2005

is it worth it?

driving home today at 6:45, after picking up Andrew from Michelles, 10 hrs after I dropped him off, I wondered if this new job is worth it.
But really what are my options? I'm a single mom with a mortgage and car payments, if I don't work full time, we don't eat.
~sigh~
I realize moms do this all the time, but that doesn't make it any better. Michelle spends more time with Andrew than I do. Thank God for Michelle. But I wish it was me.
I'm thankful I have a job, and a home and a reliable car....but I sure miss my kid.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

(((((hugs))))) let's have a good vent tomorrow k? lots of love to you girly. :)

Michelle said...

I love your kid Cari, I really enjoy having him. But if you had the oppurtunity to stay with him I would be so happy for you.

I have so much respect for single moms, how they make everything work, but I sure don't envy them. For what it's worth I think your doing an amazing job with what you've been handed.