Thursday, February 02, 2006

the blind leading the blind....

A lot of people have asked how my new job is going....
well, as of next month I will be senior staff. It's the fastest promotion I have ever recieved.

Don't get excited.

One person retired before christmas, another went on maternity leave. A third goes on maternity leave next month, the fourth announced her retirement last month for the end of this month. We hired 3 new people, the first new girl worked three days and quit yesterday. And finally, the last remaining staff person with experience gave her notice this morning.

So, that leaves me and the girl who started at the same time as me, two new people who start next week and the need to hire one more..........

yeah, it's going great :)

1 comment:

Peter said...

Sounds like you could as for a raise. Being the senior person.