Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My phoneline's been down for almost a week now. I called Telus to let them know. I found myself trapped in their voice activated service system. Everyone in the clinic heard me....."yes"...."no"... "phoneline"..... "repair"..."residential"......I got frustrated and pushed O in the hopes of reaching an operator. At this point the nauseatingly pleasant computer voice says "Alright, an agent then....there are 4 different types of agents....."
Seriously?

Seriously?

I just want to talk to a human!

No such luck. I was then put through to a recording that stated they are aware of the problems with my phoneline and could not give a definite date that it would be repaired.
Really?

Really?

Hmmm...........

3 comments:

Peter said...

Check your email.

Miss-buggy said...

I HATE that automated system. I find myself yelling into it. THen she cheerfully says, alright... GRRR!! Then I almost feel bad for yelling. One time I said I want to talk to a person and she said alright...now that I know what you want where can I direct you. Vicous circle.
Then I learnt a trick. Customer representative. Stupid voices!!

Lee said...

SERIUOSLY!! I could do a blog on those wretched things...
Or the one when you call 411, and she says "for what city?", and I am not exagerating, I say "Mission", and without fail, she gets it wrong every time. She'll say, "I think you want Maple ridge BC,", or "I think you want Mackensie, BC". The worst was one time while prego, I accidently locked my keys AND BEN, in the van, and had to phone 411 for the key people, and it took like me yelling : "I SAID MISSION, BC!"
Sorry about the lengthy comment.