Monday, February 13, 2006

Spent the weekend in Vancouver at a convention for the BCAO (BC association of optomistrists).


80% of the worlds blindness can be corrected with proper optometric care. 80%. staggering. It is fixable, it can be prevented. Find out what initiatives have been taken to ensure everyone, in every country has the Right to Sight.

Also, if anyone has old glasses (not progressives or perscription sunglasses) pls bring them by the clinic and they wil be donated to the Third World EyeCare Society

6 comments:

Morris said...

I've had vision problems for years, and if I were to finally get glasses, I would go blink by your beauty.

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

Morris said...

*blind

Susan Kirchmayer said...

are you the eye chick now?

Peter said...

Sorry no used glasses here, but i need a pair.

Anonymous said...

You spent the weekend in Vancouver and you didn't call me?! Oh, the pain!

Rachelle

cari said...

Awww Shelly, I thought about coming to see you on Sat. night, but I was obligated to go to a staff dinner...so sorry sweetie! forgive me?