Thursday, February 09, 2006

In a failed attempt to quit my job, I ended up with hours that are more suitable for Andrew and I without losing too many hours (Praise God, seriously...it was an answer to prayer! I love when that happens!) Anyway, it requires I change a to our schedules that I thought I would put out there in blog world in case it works with anyone else's schedule....
I need to be at work at 8:30 and Andrew needs to be at school at 8:40, so I need to drop him off somewhere at 8:20 and have someone take him to school and wait with him until the bell rings. It would only be 2 weeks out of the month. So, if anyone is going that way and wouldn't mind a little tag along...he's fairly quiet, doesn't cause much trouble and if I say so myself, kinda cute.
I'm so excited b/c this new schedule allows me to be off work at 3:30 instead of 6:00 (or later)!
Let me know if anyone is headed that way, thanks!

2 comments:

Lee said...

f you are comfy with moi, I happen to walk Liv to that very same door. Let me know if you need to. Liz or Jenn have my #.

Forgiven said...

that is so cool for you.