Monday, June 25, 2007

moving day

Moving day went well, the sun stayed sunny, that made me smile.
The suite is smaller than I remembered (so the bar had to come back...) But it's clean and new and sunny...so we'll make it work.
I found the Starbucks, the sushi place, and the community centre, all very important places.
My landlords are great, and the neighbourhood is not that scary - so we will be just fine!
Meanwhile we are living in a house with only a couch and a small TV. We are sleeping on the pullout as our beds are at the new place. I remembered why I hate this couch, it's really not comfy, and I can't find my earplugs. By friday I will be very tired and cranky. But come Sunday, when I crawl into my own bed again, all will be right with the world!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have many sets of earplugs if you need some....