Thursday, October 07, 2004

because I am

today I went downtown to take pics of the staff at newheights. I had one who won't smile, one who can't act natural and one who thinks it would be funny if they streaked. I think it was worse then taking pictures of kids!
I haven't taken pictures in months...since I got "the job". I realized how much I miss it. Maybe that's my dance. Maybe that's what makes me free...to create.

I worked at summer camp many years ago and for skit night a group of us did a dramatic reading of sorts....I don't know quite what it means, never gave it much thought, but it's something to ponder I suppose ( you have to read it slow, it's more dramatic):

I can't do
I be
but when I be
I do
because I am.

hmmmm......

3 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

i get it.
and yes, photography and being creative is your dance. so dance.......

cari said...

will you come with me? you know you wanna!

cari said...

will you come with me? you know you wanna!