Monday, October 11, 2004

hold onto your hats, we're in for a wild ride!

I'm laughing right now because I just posted a blog about adjusting to life on my own, meanwhile I am listening to my toilet gurgle. I just went to check on it and it's bubbling and belching, so I jiggled the handle - I don't know what this does, but I heard someone say something about it before, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm thinking this new life is going to be one interesting adventure!
If anyone has any advice for my gurgling toilet pls feel free to pass it on. Wish me luck as I dive into independent life!

4 comments:

James Goudie said...

diving and toilet in the same post hmm a toilet can be a dirty thing, so make sure you wash up afterwards!

Susan Kirchmayer said...

i've had a few years experience on the single life - call me.
love mom

MUD said...

Just fixed mine this week..had to change the flapper tank ball..work fine now

cari said...

the who's-a-ma-wha-chit?