Monday, May 23, 2005

favourite things (in no particular order)

here they are......
(I too have excluded the givens God, Andrew, my family)

1. hot baths with bubbles and candles and soft music (sounds cheesey and girly I know, I'm not sure I should admit it)
2. my camera
3. creating a piece of art and having it printed on canvas - Canvas! my new favourite thing
4. Tim Hortons French Vanillas and honey crullers
5. Going to Tim hortons with Taneane, Andrew or any member of my family.
6. Listening to the rain on my metal roof, it reminds of when I was kid and I would sit in my fort in the rain....I love the smell of rain.
7. Paint chips - 2yrs ago for my birthday John took Andrew to Canadian tire to get me a present, Andrew headed for the paint aisle....when John told him they were going to look in another aisle Andrew insisted they get me paint chips instead.
8. Reading the paper Saturday morning
9. Airports
10. Email - I've been so lost without it - glad to have it back!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You love Airports?? I guess I love where Airports can take me.

Sue said...

Honey crullers are the best!

cari said...

Airports, I love watching people coming and going and knowing that through any of the gates an awesome adventure potentially awaits. I love coming off the plane and seeing the crowds of people holding flowers and waiting anxiously for their loved ones. And the moment they spot them their eyes light up and the hugs and the tears flow....
In portland I watched a soldier in his army gear get off a plane and his mother threw herself in his arms. Sigh...airports are good things.

James Goudie said...

just like woody on the show cheers. he loved the airport cause he met all kinds of people. It was supposed to be a vacation to like hawaii but he stayed at the airport instead. and when he came back to work he wanted to go right back to the airport on another holiday.

Michelle said...

That's one thing I didn't put on my list, just not enough space. People watching, I could sit somewhere drinking a coffee and just watch people. It's very interesting wondering who they are, where they've been, where they're going. My list was pretty serious, maybe I should do a Things I like, vs things I love list. It would be fun...