Sunday, May 22, 2005

updates

I borrowed a useless cat to get rid of the stubborn mouse. The cat pretty much lays on the couch all day and acts like she owns the place. We are going to buy her a little tiara. The good news is we haven't heard from the mouse in a while.

I don't have my satellite anymore so that means we have been watching alot of movies. I'm so sick of the Incredibles. A friend brought me season 1 of corner gas - I had never seen it before. SO FUNNY. I've watched every episode three times now b/c there isn't much else to watch.

We had a bear in the yard last week. It killed a burrow at the horse farm 2 doors down. That seriously put a damper on the nice weather, as we went straight from the car to the house and vice versa.
We have a deer that visits and loves attention. I thought that was great until it started eating my flowers. No such a big fan of the deer now.
Had a frog in the kitchen, and wolf spiders in the curtains....

I've spent the last week painting and organizing, putting a new floor in the bathroom...trying to get the garage liveable.

All is well....

next blog will be my 10 favourite things.

2 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

she's not stupid!! she loves you....

cari said...

I said useless not stupid.