Wednesday, May 04, 2005

spontenaity and sacrifice

So when I left on monday, I put everything I could possibly need in my car.... then headed to LD to buy luggage. Not everything would fit in the new suitcase so I had to be selective. Unfortunetly I was in such a rush that I put the bag with my underwear in the pile of stuff I didn't really need and put all of that into the trunk.
I arrived in California with no underwear.


Yep.


Made a trip to the local Target to purchase some fresh undies yesterday....

9 comments:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

hmmm... traveling, underwear...
must be a family "issue".

Kaylyn said...

Sounds like you are having a blast

James Goudie said...

ah man, not this again. i heard a talk about underwear in costa rica tooo!!

Miss-buggy said...

hey, you got new underwear out of the deal.

lori said...

well, i should hope they'd be fresh underwear - who'd want to pay for used ones!

shari said...

When I went to California on a whim some years back, I forgot sandles and it was over 100 degrees... had to make an emergency run to Payless Shoes, which was over the bridge, which Liz and I had been specifically informed not to go "over the bridge". We are soooo obedient.

shari said...

TAG, you're it.

see my blog for details.

shari said...

LOL@ my spelling

sandALS not sandLES

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

Hi Carolyn, us girls are wondering where you are and what's going on?!!
-Denise