Thursday, May 26, 2005

Mitch commented on a post awhile ago that it was good to be back and he was interested in what I've been thinking about....
I realized that all my posts since have been about bacon, Tim Hortons and that darn cat. Pretty superficial stuff. So I thought I would step back and try something different. I may delete this post in an hour, it may be more personal than usual, but then if Liz can talk about antidepressants, anything else is fair game. (Proud of you by the way, for the honesty on that one)

So, what have I been thinking lately? Well my world has been filled with work and the never ending quest to find babysitting for my crazy shifts, figuring out child custody issues, worrying about how I will support myself next year. Loving my job, but hating the shift work, wondering how I will find time for Andrew once he's in school next year, thinking about looking for a more routine job that allows for weekends and evenings off to give Andrew more stability. And then the whole issue of divorce......

Hmmm...divorce.

It's weird how you think you know how you will handle something until it actually happens. I've been asking myself if I will sign the papers when they come. Just because I have every biblical right to sign the papers does that mean I should? On the other hand, at times I feel done and ready to move on, but then I feel guilt over that. And so it's a tug of war. So for that reason I will not do anything right now, not until I feel peace about it....but then will I ever have peace about it?
Lots of things on my mind besides bacon and pastry.


I think I need a danish.

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

definitely a tough choice you're facing. can't say i understand what you're going through, but i pray that God will give you wisdom in it.

Miss-buggy said...

praying is the best way to go. The peace would be tough.
Praying for you. It will work out Carolyn.