Tuesday, May 24, 2005

forgot a few favorites...

11. my ceramic hair straightener - changed my life
12. anything wrapped in bacon....mmm...bacon
13. friends who love me accept me even when I'm cranky, insecure and filled with anxiety.
14. London drugs cinnamon buns
15. A good-hearty-tears-to-your-eyes-lose-your-breath-laugh.... haven't had one in a long time.
16. Someone to tuck you in at night, to kiss you and tell you to sleep well.
17. Anything wrapped in pastry.
18. Fresh country air, perhaps it's not a bad thing the apartment burned down. This morning I went outside in my jammies to water my flowers. Then the neighbors rode by on their tractor.
19. Fresh flowers in vase on my table, to add a splash of color and life to the house.
20. My garage at night when the blinds are drawn and just the lamps are on ..... it almost feels like, home.

I think that's all.....for now.

i forgot to tag people last time so here I go...I tag Denise & Kelly

9 comments:

Alvin & Denise Engler said...

sorry, not up on what being tagged is supposed to make me do... can you educate me?

Susan Kirchmayer said...

#15 - guaranteed in costa rica next year.... cathey's coming.

cari said...

sorry denise....
you are supposed to list your 10 favourite things or 10 things you love, don't really know which....
(same thing really)
As you can see, my list turned into 20, but I think it's important for me to focus on all those positive things right, the more the better!

kelly ens said...

hmm...i'm going to assume you are tagging me, since i've never seen another kelly on your list...

cari said...

yep..your up!

kelly ens said...

ok, i will have to take some thinking time on this.
btw...mind if i add you as a link on my blog?

cari said...

that's fine, are you okay with me doing the same? :)

kelly ens said...

sure am!

kelly ens said...

answers are up!