Thursday, March 09, 2006

your face reminds me of the day my dog ran away...

Words bring back memories...so can faces. Certain old friends remind me of when I was young, carefree and spontaneous. Old crushes bring me back to a time when I was insecure and shy. There are faces that remind of mistakes I've made. And still others that make me wonder, "what if..." It's hard to hear that you represent a hard time in someone's life. Harder still, knowing you can't go back and fix it. I spend a lot of time living in the past, wondering "what if...", wishing I had made different decsions, hoping unrealistically that somehow I would get another chance. I'm missing alot of the present, and even more of the future, daydreaming by the window of the past. Not sure how to move on from that.....

No comments: