Thursday, March 09, 2006

your reputation proceedes you...

The other day while chatting with a coworker, the topic of ex-boyfriends came up, from where I'm not sure....but none the less it arose and turned into a very interesting conversation. I was describing a highschool boyfriend and oddly enough my coworker exclaimed "I know him! I think I worked with him several years ago" She couldn't remember his last name, but was sure by the way I was describing him that it was indeed her former coworker. She brought a picture the next day from a company halloween party and sure enough it was him. I began to think about this, about how I had used a few words to describe him- sweet, shy, intense, incredibly talented, and she instantly connected those words to this man she met almost 10yrs ago. more to follow...........

No comments: