Tuesday, January 04, 2005

those darn hamsters

So the time has come to put the house up for sale.....and I've done it again. There are half-painted rooms everywhere, you would think I would have learned from the last time that I should finish one projects before starting another. (I think I get this from my Dad). My spare time will now be taken up with painting, cleaning and ..... checking out apartments.
I hate selling, it's so much work and I am going to have to seriously get rid of clutter. I am a terrible packrat, my closets are overflowing with stuff I don't use and there are 4 boxes in the shop I still haven't unpacked from last years move! Can you say "Garage Sale!"
And then there is Pepper, poor, sweet, misunderstood Pepper. The shitzu is going to have to find a new family...
Change is good I suppose....fresh start? Whatever it is, it is happening so we are going to make an adventure out of it..... Me, Andrew and the hamster I promised him.

4 comments:

Miss-buggy said...

I hate moving and cleaning and packing. Good Luck. Hey, if you need to find a home for Pepper the Shitzu.. my mother-in-law is like a foster mom for small dogs like shitzus. She does work for the Mission Humane Society and I don't think they would charge anything unless you are selling the dog. THey have a whole list of people that want dogs and she takes them in until she finds them a home. She has a good size property and a house that is layed out for dogs. If you need any help, let me know. He would be in good hands, I promise.

cari said...

That would be great! I wouldn't be selling her, the only thing is she is in desperate need of some flea medicine (I missed last month, and boy did the fleas take advantage of it)and she does need to go to diggety dog for a grooming as she has gotten a little shaggy.
Let me know if she is interested, and if she wants me to take care of the above mentioned items first. Thanks!

Miss-buggy said...

Can you email me? littlbug@telus.net

Miss-buggy said...

Write your name and Pepper's in the subject box. This will work out. I talked to my mother in law. I will talk further with you once you email me.