Monday, January 31, 2005

trying not to feel stressed...

The owner of the apartment I bought has invoked her 72hr subject removal clause, which means I have 72hrs (actually less than that now) to remove my subjects from my offer. Thank goodness the house sold, looks like the mortgage will go through, still have to get insurance, it's just a matter of getting all this paper work figured out by Wednesday...arrrgggghhh feeling a little pressured, I'd hate to lose the place because of some late paperwork!
Andrew also has to register for kindergarten this week, which means I need his birth certificate, which is in the glovebox in my truck in the repair shop AND he needs to get his immunization records and get his shots up to date this week too.....arrrgghhh. And I have to work, and I have ... actually that's all, okay so it might not be so bad, I just have to plan well so I don't miss any deadlines. I should concentrate on the apartment first and I can shoot the kid later.
I just hope it all works out.....

2 comments:

shari said...

((((hug))))
you can register Andrew for kindergarten without his immunization stuff up to date. They will just ask that you bring it in before school starts in the fall. (But as a Canadian, Andrew cannot be denied his education either way, so don't let them bully you)
Congrats on the apartment. I have bought and sold many homes, and am very familiar with that stuff. It will work out all fine. God will provide.

liz said...

He doesn't accually have to be immunized mine aren't.