Thursday, February 10, 2005

22hrs and counting.....

Tommorrow's the big day.....
My first time snowboarding .... ever.
I'm trying to come up with a good excuse not to go. Can't seem to come up with one.
I'm not sure I want to back out though, it would be very typical of me and I'm tired of being typical me. So as freaked out as I am, I won't back out. I probably won't sleep tonight either b/c I'm having just a bit of anxiety at the thought of strapping a board to my feet and being pushed off a mountain!
Perhaps I didn't think this one through?

2 comments:

shari said...

You can do it Cari! If I can, you can. Wait... I have never snowboarded, and last time I skiied, I had to be downloaded down the mountain.... hmmmm.... well one day I will snowboard and I can think, "if Cari can do it, then so can I!!" Woooooo.... gooo girl!!!

James Goudie said...

last year was my first time snowboarding. I went with my cousin at christmas time when we were in Kelowna with family. We went to Big White and I had no prior instruction. up we went to the intermediate slopes and I just slowly made my way down learning as I went haha. I had a sore butt, but it was lots of fun.