Monday, February 14, 2005

Stupid holidays

Valentines Day....
Didn't give it much thought, decided not to dwell on it too much today. But now that the kid's in bed and I'm settling in to watch TV for the evening, I have discovered there is not much on, unless you want to watch the Bachlorette. Yes, that's how I want to spend Valentine's Day, watching some guy get his heart stomped on by a gorgeous blonde....
actually....come to think of it, that might be somewhat entertaining!
I'm breaking out the chocolate as we speak.

9:22
okay, that lasted 5 mins. GAG ME WITH A SPOON!!!!!

"Oh whats-your-name, I've known you for 20mins, but it feels like a lifetime......I don't know your last name, or where you live or what your favourite color is, but I believe you're my soulmate! I will die if you don't give me a rose....just die....wither and die....."

PUL-EEZE!!!!!!

I'm breaking out more chocolate.

4 comments:

James Goudie said...

At work the Plant Manager came down and I yelled out to him

"Happy Valentines Day!"

he just looked back and started laughing! he laughed!

I did the same thing to my supervisor and he laughed too!

Susan Kirchmayer said...

hehehe... i spent my valentines very romantically - candles lit, eating chocolate, watching corner gas!!! maybe we should all get together next year instead of spending it alone....

liz said...

I need chocolate, can I come over?

Forgiven said...

dany gave me a candy. it was so sweet.