Tuesday, February 08, 2005

6 degrees of separation

I discovered something weird this morning. While reading a friend's blog (a friend with no connection to new heights.... other than me of course :) I clicked on a link to one of her friend's blogs (a friend I don't know and have never met) On that blog there was a link called "Mandy". I thought "wouldn't that be weird if it was our Mandy?" But I figured the chances of that were slim, so I clicked. Turns out it is our Mandy. How weird. Small world.

4 comments:

shari said...

Isn't that weird how that works?? Maybe it's a Mandy thing, cause it turns out that Mandy knows my cousin, through absolutely no influence of mine.

Mandy said...

Ok, the "our mandy" comment almost makes me cry! I feel so loved! Haahaa! What's funny is that as soon as I read that I could draw a line from Denise to Amanda to me... how odd. I miss you Carolyn. Hope the move goes well. :)

cari said...

Girls night in the new apartment!!
Car, Char, Shar and Mandy....too fun!

shari said...

*tears* me too??? Awwweee... I sure have missed you and would love to see you again!!