Wednesday, November 03, 2004

call display

I'm one of those people who can't handle not knowing who that missed call was from. *69 is my best friend. Unfortunelty, it's proven to be an expensive relationship.
So I went out last week and bought my first phone with call display. How I lived before this I will never know. I love being able to see who's calling before I answer (yes, I'm a screener)....it's proven to be very useful already as I've managed to dodge several calls from work.

I wonder if God has call display? "Oh, it's Carolyn again, and she's whinning........I'll just let the machine get it"

If I was God, I'd have call display.....

6 comments:

lori said...

Singing: "What if God was one of us? With call display like some us ..."

cari said...

too funny! I love how your brain works!

MUD said...

I hope you didn't buy the phone from london drugs

cari said...

hee hee, yes I did.

Susan Kirchmayer said...

i love call display.... is that bad?

Scott said...

is that why when i call it seems like you're never home?!