Sunday, November 21, 2004

girl party

okay, so we are having a Mary Kay party for my birthday on Thursday. I know what you are thinking....mary kay??? But really, it is very casual and Kim will be teaching us about eye makeup I think....and there will be cake.
It's on Thursday the 25th 7:30 at Kim's (I'll get the address and directions later). Just come out and have fun, eat cake, don't worry about buying anything, just think of it as a birthday party for a girl who has had a hard time the last few months and deserves a little fun (do you like how I pulled the guilt card there? pretty clever, eh? how can you say no now?)

7 comments:

liz said...

what kind of cake??????

liz said...

I guess the answer to that would be birthday. I never said I was the smart sister!

Anonymous said...

well then, wouldn't that make it a Mary Kayke party?

lori said...

whooops, not signed in again...that was me up there

cari said...

so that means your coming, Lori? :)

lori said...

depends on what kind of cake you're having...

cari said...

you name it, we'll get it!