Friday, November 26, 2004

he provides, I complain

I went into work this morning to pick up my schedule for the next 2 weeks. I grumbled as I looked it over. I am working 14 out of the next 16 days. Andrew had wanted to go on play dates, there were friends I wanted to visit, decorations to put up, cookies to bake (oh, who I am kidding, cookies to buy). Instead I am going to spend my christmas season pretending to care if customers want matte or glossy finish on their prints. With a fake smile plastered on my face and using my customer service voice which in no way resembles my just woke up don't mess with me voice.
After bitching and complaining (I just swore on my blog, is that allowed? it's my blog so who cares!) I got out the calculator and punched in a few numbers. Maybe working so much isn't so bad..... I was begining to stress about how to pay for christmas presents and christmas parties etc. but it doesn't look so bad now.
God's probably so frustrated with me...here he is giving more than I expected and I complain about not getting to sleep in.

No comments: