Friday, November 19, 2004

this one's for the girls....

I have 6 friends from highschool that I still keep in touch with on a regular basis. Years ago someone close to me told me it wouldn't last, we'd lose touch, that's what happens when you grow up. I am so proud of us that we have so far defied the odds....we have been through so much together, family illness, graduations, boyfriends, 5 marriages, 6 births, new jobs, first homes, loss of loved ones, seperation.... the list goes on.
what I find amazing is that we are 7 completely different people, with 7 completely different opinions, and yet we find comfort in each other. We have discovered that maybe we have more in common than we thought.
Thank you girls for your strength, wisdom, patience and love.

I am so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life!

No comments: